Clip in hair extensions are nonetheless some of the used strategies as a result of they’re very reasonably priced, easy to make use of, and produce superb outcomes. Whether you need to use them each day or just for particular events, clip in extensions are among the best methods to realize instant length, increase your quantity, and create a really fashionable look. If you’ve purchased top quality Remy hair extensions, meaning you possibly can curl them, straighten them, and even dye them. But all of these should be accomplished very rigorously and never too typically. Otherwise, you danger damaging your new extensions. If you maintain them and comply with all the upkeep ideas, you’ll be able to considerably improve the lifespan of your hair and have the ability to put on it for a very long time. So when you have curly extensions or just need to change the type, you’re in all probability desirous about straightening them. Although scorching instruments ought to be used as little as attainable, they’re nonetheless the one and greatest solution to straighten your strands. But there are some issues you are able to do, in the situations when it’s a must to use a flat iron, that may shield your locks and reduce any injury. So should you’re questioning how you can straighten clip in hair extensions, check out this easy information:
First, that you must determine whether or not you need to straighten your clip-ins whereas they’re hooked up you your locks or individually. Both methods work nice, it’s nearly what you discover simpler. When the clips are hooked up to your strands, then you must straighten your whole locks, however it’s also possible to do it simply on the extensions.
Straighten Clip in Hair Extensions Separately
- If you could have determined to do straighten your clip-ins individually, it’s worthwhile to discover someplace to hold your wefts. A daily garments hanger can do the job or one thing comparable.
- It is a good suggestion to scrub your wefts first as a result of there’s no level in washing them after the straightening course of.
- When your wefts are utterly dry from washing, take a comb and brush them completely so there’s no knots or tangles.
- Before you apply the recent device, you’ll want to shield your wefts from the warmth. To do this, apply a warmth protectant spray on every one and let it dry. They are very low cost and yow will discover them in many shops. If you employ a gel one, merely apply some to your arms and run them by way of the wefts.
- Start with the most important weft first and clip it in your hanger and switch in your flat iron in order that it heats up.
- Section off a smaller piece of your huge weft, roughly the width of 1 clip. Take the flat iron and run it by means of, from the highest to the underside. Do it slowly and in case your hair has been curled earlier than, it’d take a number of runs to make it utterly straight. Do this with all of the sections of the large weft.
- Repeat step six on all the different wefts and also you’re finished! Now your clip in extensions are completely straight and also you get a totally new look!
Straighten Extensions Attached to Your Hair
Although this technique takes a bit extra time as a result of you’ve got extra strands to cope with, it produces nice outcomes as a result of it additionally blends your pure locks with the extensions higher. So when you’re going for that seamless look, do this means of straightening.
- First you want to wash, dry, and eventually brush your clip-ins in order to organize them for the set up and straightening. Attach the extensions the best way you usually do, and brush every part collectively as soon as extra.
- Again, you could shield your locks, in addition to the extensions from the warmth. Spray some warmth protectant or in the event you’re utilizing a gel, apply some in your fingers and brush them via in order to distribute it throughout. That will shield your extensions from any injury.
- Turn in your flat iron and whereas it heats up, you’ll be able to part off your hair.
- The easiest method is to start out straightening on the underside, so separate a layer of hair simply above your neck and clip the remainder of it up in order that it’s not in the best way. Now separate that layer in two elements and convey it in the entrance so that you simply see what you’re doing.
- Take the primary part from the left aspect and run the flat iron from prime to backside. If the strands are usually not utterly straight from the primary run, repeat it a number of extra occasions. Do the identical for the proper aspect.
- Repeat this course of and part off layer by layer, going larger up.
- When you attain the highest of your ears, begin sectioning off the hair from one aspect going to the opposite. So take the primary strand out of your left temple and straighten it. Repeat the identical course of, shifting to the proper, till you attain the opposite temple.
- Make positive that all your locks are straightened and even and the extensions look pure and seamless. And that’s it, you’re finished straightening your clip-in hair extensions!
In order to guard your hair and improve the lifespan of your extensions, we advocate that you straighten it as little as potential. Definitely don’t do it every single day and all the time apply a warmth protectant. Otherwise, your danger damaging your clip-ins by the warmth and they won’t final you so long as you would want. Also, when you’re not that expert in utilizing a flat iron, ask a good friend that will help you, or go to a salon to have it finished professionally.