Unfortunately, not everybody has lovely lengthy and thick hair, some really feel caught with skinny and lifeless strands that simply don’t look good. But fortunately, there’s an answer for the women who usually are not glad with what Mother Nature gave them – extensions. It’s the most effective hair tips of recent time and an actual revolution when it comes to hairstyles. The decisions are infinite: clip in, flip in extensions, fusion, micro loop, tape in, glue in and so forth.
If you determined to use glue to set up your extensions, however don’t know the place to begin, we’re right here to assist. Many women select glue as a result of it’s a really low cost and reasonably priced technique that you are able to do at residence. All you want is a few extensions and glue, and also you’re all set. But if that is your first time doing it, you may be not sure of how to begin and what the method is. Messing up your set up is one thing no one needs and that’s why it will be significant to do it proper.
How to Glue Hair Extensions
If you apply extensions with glue appropriately, they are going to be nearly as good as some other extension varieties, mix with actual hair, final for a really very long time, and gained’t injury your locks. That’s why correct software is crucial. If you’re questioning how good or protected this technique is, you’ll be able to relaxation assured that it’s utterly innocent (in case you are utilizing keratin or hair protected glue) and produces superb outcomes.
- Before we begin gluing, you want to put together your locks for the set up course of. Wash your hair completely as a result of greasy and oily strands don’t go too nicely with glue. So scrub till your locks are completely clear and recent.
- Now you’ll be able to blow dry your hair and brush it till it’s completely clean. You undoubtedly need to keep away from tangles and matting when gluing extensions.
- If you’ve gotten purchased straight extensions, what helps is to straighten your actual strands with a flat iron. It doesn’t matter in case your locks are already fairly straight as a result of having them utterly flat will make the set up course of quite a bit simpler.
- Now you want to measure your extensions. First you want to decide how a lot you need to put in and the place. Usually it’s a couple of wefts on the again and some on the edges. Take the bundle of hair and measure it in your head. When you might have decided the width of the weft, minimize it so as to make smaller items that suit your head completely. There are not any set guidelines on how a lot to put in and the place, you simply want to ensure that it’s camouflaged appropriately.
- You additionally want to ensure that every extension is the suitable size. Measure them subsequent your strands and minimize them in the event that they’re too lengthy.
- When you have got ready your wefts, you’re prepared to proceed with the gluing. The glue that’s used is a latex or keratin-based glue, each work nice. Do not use another sort of glue which isn’t appropriate for hair. That might have very dangerous penalties on your strands, scalp, and extensions.
- Part your hair from the center of 1 ear to one other and clip the highest half utilizing an alligator clip. Now you could have a skinny layer of hair on the underside and that’s the place the primary extension will go.
- Apply some glue on the primary extension strip and wait a couple of seconds in order that it turns into cheesy.
- While gripping the extension together with your fingers on both sides, apply it slightly below your parting. Do not glue the extension on the scalp itself, you want to go additional down so that you simply actual strands can develop usually. Press gently in order that the glue sticks to the layer of your hair. Use a blow dryer on low warmth to make the glue set quicker. Try to gently tug on the extensions to see if it’s glued appropriately. Your first extension piece is now accomplished!traight extensions, what helps is to straighten your actual strands with a flat iron. actual, and gained’
- Unclip your hair and half your strands larger up, about 1 inch from the underside extension. Repeat the identical gluing course of.
- When you could have reached past the highest of your ears, it’s time to glue the extensions on the edges as properly. You can have a number of small items that go subsequent to one another to conceal them extra simply.
- Be very cautious once you get to the highest of your head since you don’t need the extensions displaying. There must be sufficient hair to masks them so keep away from going too excessive up and shut to your hairline.
- That’s it! Congratulations, you’ve got simply glued your extensions and have a full head of voluminous locks!
How to Wash and Care for Glued In Extensions?
Now that you’ve your glued in extensions, you want to understand how to correctly keep them. As with all different extensions, brushing is likely one of the most necessary issues that you simply want to do. Do that a few occasions a day and earlier than and after washing. Tangled up extensions aren’t a reasonably sight so keep away from that in any respect prices.
For washing, you a light, sulfate free shampoo that may gently take away any extra oils out of your hair. Be cautious of the way you scrub and keep away from the glued elements. Do not tug on the extensions whereas their moist as a result of they might slip out.
It is advisable that all extensions must be air dried, however we all know that’s not all the time potential as a result of it takes plenty of time, particularly when you might have dense locks. So whenever you do use a blow dryer, set it to cool and apply a warmth protectant.
If you are feeling that your extensions are too dry or lack shine, you’ll be able to add some pure oils. The greatest ones are argan and coconut oil. You solely want to put just a little bit on the ends, whereas utterly avoiding the scalp and the roots.
And that’s just about it, for those who comply with these easy guidelines, you glued extensions will look superb!