If you’re somebody who’s struggling to get your plus size clothing proper and be trendy than attempt sporting assertion jewelry and go for empire line clothes, recommend specialists. Ritika Taneja, Senior Director-Categories at ShopClues lists some tips to style up your plus size clothing.
* Wear assertion jewelry: Highlight your strengths and conceal your flaws, by taking the eye away. Wear assertion jewelry like a choker neckpiece together with your outfits. It will make you look effortlessly trendy.
* Make black your greatest good friend: Fall in love with darker shades and ditch the pastel shades, as greatest is the black shade. Black-hued garments will add a glam, style and naturally make you slimmer.
* Wear shapewear: Invest in a superb high quality tummy tucker. It will flatten your physique and elegantly intensify the curves.
* Empire Line gown will look flattering: Be it western or ethnic put on, select tops, kurta designed in an empire line means. It will put your flaws out of sight and spotlight your strengths.
Natascha Tate, in-house stylist at LimeRoad too has some inputs to share.
* Brace your self for the sheer and summery bodysuits. Pick plunging neck numbers to be sure to give your determine the accentuation it deserves. Pair them up with a rugged blue denim and basic white sneakers to tackle the streets in style.
* Look out for metallic shift clothes which might be all set to spruce up your sunset scenes this season. They’re excessive on shine and excessive on style, plus, the shift silhouette falls completely alongside your vivacious waistline. Make positive you could have a inventory of these good ol’ social gathering pumps to go together with these.
Tanvi Malik, Co-founder of FabAlley doles out tips to look glamorous in plus size clothing
* Asymmetrical stripes: Stripes have acquired a nasty identify prior to now, however lately manufacturers and designers have found out how to use stripes’ optical phantasm energy for good. Asymmetrical stripes make curvy women look extra svelte and taller. Just search for stripes that angle inward in the direction of your waistline, for a flattering silhouette.
* Monochrome dressing: A monochromatic outfit can create wonders with a linear, lengthy, continued line which is universally flattering. Just make sure that you decide a shade that enhances your skin-tone and add a colourful accent to your outfit to maintain the look from being boring.
Published: April 6, 2018 5:47 pm | Updated:April 6, 2018 5:48 pm